Mangal Pujan – Worship is dedicated to planet Mars. Grah Shanti Mangal Pooja liberates one from debt, poverty, blood and skin problems. In Vedic Astrology, Mars is also known as Mangal, Angaraka, and Kuja. The Mars is a dark planet. Nature of Mars is fiery. Mangal Puja or Worship of Mars Mangal Puja is performed to appease the planet Mars. Mangal Puja is very useful & beneficial, since it strengthens and increases the positive influence and neutralizes the negative effects of Mangal. Mangal Puja is recommended for those having dark Mars or malefic Mars as per the horoscope. If you are having a Mangal dosh in your horoscope or kundali then you should perform Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja.
If you are running with Mars (Mangal) dasha or Sub-period of Mangal then you should certainly perform the Mangal (Mars) Puja or havan or anushthan. Worshipers can also wear Panchmukhi Hanuman Locket.
Mangal or planet Mars is one of the nine planets in the Vedic astrology. Mars or Mangal is an indicator of energy, vitality, property, assertion, aggressiveness, accidents, violence, ambition, strength, talents, arguments and conflict, love, passion and desire. Mars is also acknowledged as the protector of dharma, the sacred path and purpose in life that each of us follows. If giving bad results, needs to reduce bad effects.
If you are facing any of such problems
• Manglik dosh in horoscope or kundali
• Too much of aggressiveness
• Disputes in married life
• Property related problems
• Stomach related health issues.
This puja would help you in
• Reducing the malefic and dark effects of the Manglik dosha
• Control over anger and aggression
• Happy marital life
• Gain of property
• Win over enemies
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam Mangal Graha, It is specifically done in your Name with your Sankalpa and your wish.
• Muhurat Calculation for Anushthan
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Personalized Pujan/homam
• Prasad Distribution (in your name)
• Some donations to needed people (in your name)
• Grass Feeding to Cows
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits/Purohits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one
Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of Prasadam. In India only