Budha Pujan or Mercury Puja is dedicated to planet Mercury. Planet Mercury is known to be associated with knowledge and wisdom and so to appease him. Those who are weak at studies, experience lack of concentration, have skin related health issues, problem related to nervous system etc., should worship Budha. Also those running Mercury (budha) dasha or Sub-period of Budha then you should certainly perform the Budha (Mercury) Puja or homam or anushthan.
A prayer to Budha, on Wednesdays, brings in manifold benefits like removing problems, possession of knowledge, concentration, wealth, lands, etc. The Budha Puja is done with faith to ward off all evils of planet Budha (Mercury) as per the horoscope or kundali.
This pujan of Mercury is recommended to those who are weak at studies, find lack of concentration and suffer from blood pressure and sugar problem etc. Pujan will help to minimize the evil influence of afflicted Mercury. Worshipers can also wear Durga Bisa Yantra Locket.
Benefits of Budha Puja:
• This puja bestows the worshiper enables to control of the speech and speaking aspect.
• This puja is very beneficial for students bless success in education, good intelligence and
• Those who are weak in studies, suffering from frequent Memory loss and they seems
lack of concentration should must this puja.
• This puja is recommended who have skin related health issues and problem
related to nervous system etc.
• This puja will helpful to those who have problems related to breathing, lungs, mental
inability and lack of memory etc. This puja reduces the negative effects of Mercury.
• This puja & homam reduce financial troubles also enables wealth accumulation.
• Those undergoing the Maha dasha, Antar Dasha and Pratyantar dasha of planet Budha
should perform this puja.
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam for Budha Planet, It is specifically done in your Name with your Sankalpa and your wish.
• Muhurat Calculation for Anushthan
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Personalized Pujan/homam
• Prasad Distribution (in your name)
• Some donations to needed people (in your name)
• Grass Feeding to Cows
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits/Purohits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one
Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of Prasadam. In India only