Planet (Grah) Pujan
Package Includes: 7000 Mantra Jaap and Homam
Surya puja is for those who aspire for rise in career, gain of authority, good health, good eyesight, prosperity, strength and courage, success. Those suffering from cure of chronic diseases like leprosy, heart ailment, nervous weakness and asthma etc.
Surya is considered as the only visible form of Lord that can be seen every day. Surya is also known as Surya Narayana. Surya, the Sun Lord is also acknowledged as one of the eight forms of god Shiva (Astamurti). Surya is the god of excellence and wisdom. Sun is also considered to be the king of all planets. Surya represents soul, will-power, fame, the eyes, general vitality, courage, kingship, father, highly placed persons and authority etc.
Also those running Sun dasha or Sub-period should certainly perform this Surya or Sun Puja. According to “Shrimadbhagvat”, SUN is situated in the center of the Universe between Heaven and the Earth. Surya puja is to appease planet SUN as the planet SUN is the supreme power of the SOLAR SYSTEM. In astrology as well, SUN is always on top in every manner.
Sun is the source of energy for the whole universe. We cannot imagine even a day without sun. All living beings get the energy and vitality from the Sun. Due to these qualities of Sun, it has been considered as sun God in ancient scriptures. In Vedic Astrology, Sun is considered as the signification of Health, eyes, social prestige, father and profession. When Sun is weak, issues may happen in all the areas mentioned above. When we offer water to Sun, Sun gets strengthened and all the areas mentioned above may get better. It is especially a must for the people struggling with their health and profession. Worshipers can also wear Durga Bisa Yantra Locket.
Benefits of Surya (SUN) puja:
• Surya puja is performed to get a rise in career, gain of authority & profit in business.
• This puja blesses the devotee with good health. It is too much beneficial for eyesight.
• This puja bestows the worshipper with mental and physical strength along with courage.
• This puja is very instrumental in the treatment of chronic diseases like leprosy,
heart ailments, asthma, and nervous weakness.
• It boosts energy, confidence, and improves communication skills.
• One also gains mental peace and knowledge which again, helps him achieve success.
• No thoughts related to anger, cheating, greed, etc., can occupy the mind of the person.
• Those undergoing the Maha dasha, Antar Dasha and Pratyantar dasha of planet Sun should perform this puja.
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam for Lord Surya, It is specifically done in your Name with your Sankalpa and your wish.
• Muhurat Calculation for Anushthan
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Personalized Pujan/homam
• Mantra Ahutis for Deity each days
• Prasad Distribution (in your name)
• Some donations to needed people (in your name)
• Grass Feeding to Cows
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits/Purohits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one
Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of Prasadam. In India only
7000 Mantra Jaap and Homam