Baglamukhi Maa is one of the most powerful in Dus Mahavidya for victory over enemies. Baglamukhi is the one of collective name from ten major goddesses of the Indian pantheon, all of whom are regarded as aspects of Shakti.
This pujan is highly beneficial for destruction and defeat of enemies, whether they are visible or invisible. It is also done or worn to gain victory over enemies, law suits, wining Court case and success in competitions. Worshipers can also wear Baglamukhi Yantra Locket and kept Baglamukhi Yantra in your worship place.
Baglamukhi pujan is very powerful for attaining victory over enemies, winning court cases, completion of delayed work and to ward off the evil effects of bad souls. It also protects one from injury or other miss-happenings, misfortune, accidents and it insures safety during journeys. It can also help in gaining prosperity, wealth, business & financial gains. This pujan is also done for mystical influence and the energy of your mind influences the person whom you want to be influenced by you for the genuine cause and eliminates the effects of black magic & other negative influences or powers. It is an ideal for hypnosis, self-protection and removal of poverty. One is bestowed with all comforts and his desires are fulfilled. This anushthan is also benefited for malefic Jupitor, Rahu and Shani for one’s horoscope.
• If someone has filed a false court case against you or you are having so many cases without any reason then Maa Baglamukhi pujan is for you. We have seen many times that people win after performing such puja and sadhana. This Pooja is worth doing.
• If suddenly things changed in your life from positive to negative then by doing this puja you can turn them again from negative to positive. Your life will come to track.
• If you have many unknown external enemies which are creating problems in your life then Maa will make you aware about those enemies and stop their activities which are against you. You will get lot of help.
Donation includes the following:
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of
Prasadam. In India only