Ketu (Dragon’s Tail) Puja is dedicated to Ketu Graha . This Puja or homam or havan gives a person courage to fight illness and gives peace of mind during the periods and sub-periods of Ketu in life.
In Vedic astrology, the South Node of the moon is called Ketu. Ketu is known as a shadow planet. It has a tremendous impact on human lives and also the whole creation. When Ketu is malefic in the horoscope chart is a deep concern and a strongest fear because it could bring many impediments and obstacles to the native and could make his or her walk very much harsh. In some special circumstances it helps someone achieve the zenith of fame. Ketu Puja or anushthan is recommended for those having malefic dark Ketu or ill placed Ketu in their horoscope or kundali. Worshipers can also wear Panchmukhi Hanuman Locket.
Ketu Puja / Worshipping Dragon’s Tail
If Dragon’s Tail is malefic in one horoscope chart then Ketu Puja is recommended to remove the malefic effects. Those people afflicted by malefic Ketu can stricken with fears of robbery, bad habits, putra dosham, loss of property, and loss of face. Reciting the ketu mantra after sunset, facing north – west direction, will help to reduce the bad influence of Ketu.
• This puja helps in getting relieved adverse effects of ketu and the resultant
difficulties, diseases, misfortunes, and sorrows.
• Ketu puja also good for health related issues, wealth and all-round prosperity.
• This puja is very effective in dealing with the problems like fear of death, litigation,
sudden financial and physical losses.
• This puja relief from bone diseases like Arthritis etc. and also provide good
health and longevity.
• This puja are very important in winning over your enemies, getting wealth,
prosperity and success in Business.
• This puja reduce physical and mental hardships.
• Those undergoing the Maha dasha, Antar Dasha and Pratyantar dasha of planet
Ketu should perform this puja.
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam for Planet Ketu, It is done specifically in your Name with your Sankalpa and your wish.
• Muhurat Calculation for Anushthan
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Personalized Pujan/homam
• Prasad Distribution (in your name)
• Some donations to needed people (in your name)
• Grass Feeding to Cows
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits/Purohits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one
Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of Prasadam. In India only