In Hindu culture Gajanan or Lord Ganesha is always worshipped before starting any Ritual or event. Lord Gajanan (Ganesha) eradicates all difficulties faced by an individual.
According to the Hindu Shastras and belief performing Gajanan (Ganapati) Puja performed at least once in a year will give prosperity, health, wealth and peace of mind to the individual who is performing it.
Gajanan (Ganapati) Puja should be performed on all possible auspicious occasions be it starting a new project or even your birthday.
Before starting any new venture or anything a new, Ganesh puja is must. If one is starting a new business or investments or when one is getting married, or to remove obstacles or for celebration of your or your child’s birthday, Gajanan (Ganapati) Puja is recommended.
• This Puja is also done to remove obstacles, for gravhapravesha and for those who are suffering from losses.
• It is Performed during any auspicious beginning like commencing a business etc.
• It Improves family bondage.
• It is performed to overcome diseases.
• It is performed for achieving planned objectives without hindrance.
• It is performed for success in works/projects without any problems.
• It is performed for education, marriage, health and wealth.
• It is performed to attain prosperity in various aspects of life.
• It is also done at the beginning of other Homams.
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam for Lord Ganesha, It is done specifically in your Name with your Sankalpa, i.e. your wish.
Donation includes the following:
• Puja Materials used in Pujan for lord/deity
• Dakshina or fees paid to pundits
• After performing your Mantra Jaap we will send you Energized one Six Mukhi Rudraksha in form of Prasadam.