What is Kaalsarp Yog?
Kaalsarp yog is formed when all seven planets are come between Rahu and Ketu. A complete Kalsarp Yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis does not signify Kalsarp Yog. An individual taking birth in this Kaalsarp yog suffers tensions, fear and insecurity, and has a constant fear from death. This yoga is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic yoga or dosha.
Very often, this yoga is also considered as Kaalsarp Dosh due to its negative implications on people’s life. Kal Sarp Dosh or Kalsarp Yog may bring various problems in an individual’s life like; losses in business, child problems, family problems, fear of death etc. The time frame for Kaalsarp yog or Kaalsarp Dosh is until 47 years; however, it varies from individual to individual.
What is Kaalsarp Dosh?
According to Indian astrology, there are twelve different types of Kaalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh. Depending on the positioning of Rahu and Ketu, the effects range from delayed marriage, loss of ancestral property, lack of self-confidence, financial problems, legal litigation and accidents to imprisonment.
Partial Kaalsarp yog:
A partial Kaalsarp yog is formed when inauspicious planets like Mars and Saturn are positioned on the opposite side of ‘Rahu’ and ‘Ketu’. The effects of this yoga are not as adverse as the complete Kaalsarp Yog.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
An individual with Kaalsarp yog in his horoscope may go through a multitude of problems ranging from delayed marriage, chronic health problems and loss of ancestral property, vehicular accident and lack of self-confidence, debts, problem in business or job front, financial problems, legal litigation or imprisonment.
Kaal Sarp Yog Pujan
Contact us for special remedies.
There are 12 types of KaalSarpa Dosha
- Anant KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.
- Kulika KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the person’s health & marital- family life. There would be a lot of trust issues between the person and his friends. Expenses would be more than the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.
- Vasuki KaalSarp Dosha- Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.
- Shank pal KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property – e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance – e.g. cars.
- Padma Kaalsarp Dosha – Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.
- Mahapadma KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.
- Takshak KaalSarp Yoga – Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: This is very strong & bad kaalsarpa dosh. There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business or partnerships.
Reduce bad effects of Kaalsarp Dosh by:-
- Kaalsarp Shanti Puja
- Kaalsarp Dosha Nivaran Puja
- Navagraha Shanti
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran some Special Remedies
- Karkotak KaalSarpa Dosha – Rahu in eighth house, Ketu in second: The person does not benefit from any paternal property. This combination is not good for the person’s health & marital- family life. There would be a lot of trust issues between the person and his friends. This combination is not good for health and Rahu being in eighth house is usually not considered good as it indicates a sudden and violent death.
- Shankhnaad KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in ninth house, Ketu in third: This combination indicates problems from higher authorities, government of the day and local administration in the field of business and commerce.
- Jaatak KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in tenth house, Ketu in fourth: Rahu being in tenth house indicates problem in employment and higher authorities whom the person would report to during his/her job.
- Vishakt KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in eleventh house, Ketu in fifth: This combination indicates a lot of problems between the person and his elder brother. The person would also remain away from his native place throughout his life. The person would be prone to problems like heart trouble, insomnia etc.
- Sheshnag KaalSarp Dosha – Rahu in twelth house, Ketu in sixth: The person would be prone to problems from people whom he does not know – mysterious enemies.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran (remedies)
The remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran are as mentioned below:
1. Pray Lord Hanuman
2. Perform Nagdosh nivaran pooja so as to keep away from the malefic effect of Rahu. It is usually performed on Monday or Wednesday or Saturday.
3. Feed birds, ants and fishes.
4. Donate Rahu Daan
5. Utara Course (Our Special Remedy)
Note: If you don’t know which Kaal Sarp Dosh in your horoscope & what its side effects then confirm us by sending your complete Birth Details by e-mail or contact us.