Hanuman Puja is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. The Hanuman pujan gives person to fight all illness, get good health, strength, vitality, courage, win over enemies, get give peace of mind. If you have long standing health problems and repeatedly accidents etc, then Lord Hanuman pujan will give immense relief. This puja is performed for rejuvenates, longevity, extending life expectancy, cure for chronic illness and bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity and contentment and also for protection against enemies. Worshipers can also wear Panchmukhi Hanuman Yantra Locket.
Shri Hanumaanji is known to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva.
He was born on the full moon day (Purnima) of the month Chaitra on Tuesday. That is why, every year when Chaitra month’s full moon day arrives, his birth-day is celebrated, which is known as Shri Hanuman Jayanti and Tuesday is considered very auspicious day to worship lord Hanuman.
Chanting Hanuman Chalisa and praying Lord Hanuman on regular basis helps one stay disciplined, in every ups and downs in life, achieve greater heights in life and career.
Benefits of Lord Hanuman Puja:
• This puja helps strengthen a person to fight all illnesses and get a good health.
• This puja brings bestows with strength, vitality, and courage.
• This puja helps in getting conquer or victory over enemies and get give peace of mind.
• Also worshipper gets the power to face all hurdles and strengthen leadership qualities.
• This puja and homam makes you physically, mentally, and intellectually strong.
• This puja also helps to reduce the adverse effects of Shani Dasha or malefic Shani
• Puja is done in Vedic form so no side effects to anyone.
This pujan includes Mantra Jaap and Homam Lord Hanuman, It is specifically done in your Name with your Sankalpa and your wish.