Vastu Tips for Kitchen : South-East represents Agni, the God of fire grants energy vigor and beautiful personality should be direction of kitchen. Since housewives spend their much times in kitchen, they should work facing east to avoid health hazards.
Some of Many More Vastu tips for Kitchen:
- According to the Vastu, Kitchen should be in the South East, the direction of God of Fire (Agneya) portion of the house. The main entrance to the kitchen should be in the north, east or in the northeast direction.
- Never have a kitchen in the North East portion or the central portion of the home (Brahmsthan).
- The dining table, preferably a rectangular one should be so arranged that the head of the house, or his wife or eldest son occupies the south of south-west or west of south-west chair in the room.
- Cooking Gas/Range should be in the South-East part of the kitchen and should not be visible to the naked eyes from the outside. Hence always shield the kitchen from the outsiders.
- Cook should face the East or North. This brings good health for the family members and violating this with face towards South, while cooking could bring financial losses to the family.
- The Main-switch, Generators, Microwaves, Juicers and Mixers should be located in the South-East corner of the kitchen.
- The kitchen must have adequate provision for cross-ventilation.
- The Kitchen sink should be placed in North or East.
- The water filter and other drinking water storage should be done in the North East direction of the kitchen.
- Gas Cylinder should be kept in south-east. Empty Cylinder should be kept in south-west.
- The cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other.
- The storage racks should be made on southern or western wall Essential commodities like boxes of grain, spices, pulses, etc. should be in south or west direction. The water source including pitcher, water filter, etc. may be kept in north-east.
- The color of floor and walls should be Light soothing shades. It should not be black as far as possible.
- The door of the kitchen should never face the door of the toilet.
- The kitchen should always receive natural air and sunlight.
- There should be no toilets adjoining, above or below the kitchen.
Take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the Kitchen. Vastu consultation of Kitchen involves a thorough analysis.
If any query in your mind then;
Don't wait, just Book Now Phone Consultancy and get Vastu Guidance! (Appointment fix within 72 hours)