As every body knows toilet/bathroom is a dirty area, in earlier days toilet/bathroom was not available in the houses, but modern life has no answer to it. We have recommend, one should maintain perfect hygiene and cleanliness.
Some of Many Vastu Tips for Bathroom:
- The bathroom should ideally be located in the East. Alternatively, it can be located in the North-West. But the bathroom should never be located in the North East.
- Wash basin / sinks etc. should be mounted on the north.
- There must be a provision for proper lighting and cross ventilation.
- The geyser should be placed in the South east corner.
- Drainage system should be in the north or east direction. The taps and showers should be fixed on the northern side.
- Mirror should always be on the East or North wall.
- For keeping the washing machine, the suitable directions are southeast and northwest.
- Overhead tank should be in South west or west side.
- The slope of the bathroom floor should be towards north and east so water drains to the northeast side of the bathroom.
- Bathtub can be placed on the west, east or northeast with the head facing the south side.
- The bathroom colors should be light to give a fresh look. White, light blue and pale green are ideal available.
- Plants can be kept in the toilets, this helps in cleansing the energies.
Take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the Bathroom. Vastu consultation of Bathroom involves a thorough analysis.
If any query in your mind then;
Don't wait, just Book Now Phone Consultancy and get Vastu Guidance! (Appointment fix within 72 hours)