This room should be designed carefully because when you do meditation, you should gain the positive energies and then you can feel charged. many people tend to ignore a separate puja room but we must not sideline the need to make a place for ISHWAR.We are creating a room to get charged with positive vibrations every morning and that energy will energize our environment, mind, body and soul. Our work efficiency will increase and so the progress, prosperity and peace.
Some of Many More Vastu Tips for Prayer (Puja) Pooja Room:
- North-East is considered to be auspicious for prayer rooms with face of the idol towards North or East.
- Keep Puja room clean and clutter free. There should be one puja room in a house. The room should not be used for other purposes like storage or other room.
- The puja room should never be in the bedroom.
- The idols should be kept in the north-east portion of the puja room.
- The faces of god should not be covered with anything including garlands and flowers.
- If a lamp is placed in the puja room, it should always be in front of the god.
- The lamp-stand or up lighter can be in the south-east corner of the prayer room.
- The doors of the prayer room should not close or open automatically.
- Idols should not be kept facing each other. Broken idols and torn pictures should not be kept in the prayer room.
- The color of the room is advised to be white or light yellow or light blue and light yellow & white marble work for the floor.
- There should be a clear demarcation of the Puja room and it should not be used as a store.
- While worshipping, the person should face the East.
- Puja room should not touch the same wall as the toilet. Also, Puja room should not be opposite bathroom or toilet.
- Puja Room should not be under the stairs.
- Idols should not exceed 6 inches in height. Heavy or large idols should be avoided in pooja room. Broken idols should not be placed in puja room.
- Idols of God should be kept in north-east portion of puja room.
- ‘Kalash’ or water body is in North or East of the room. ‘Deepak’, lamp and ‘Agni’ kund are in south-east.
- Doors and windows of puja room should be in North and East. There should be a ventilator.
- One should not sleep in the Puja Room.
Take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the Puja room. Vastu consultation of Puja room involves a thorough analysis.
If any query in your mind then;
Don't wait, just Book Now Phone Consultancy and get Vastu Guidance! (Appointment fix within 72 hours)